10-24-2010, 09:34 AM
(10-24-2010, 09:12 AM)Lauli Wrote: What was your best day in whole life?
Also tell us about your worst day.
Best day: Kinda hard to define. There were couples of weeks/months were I was the happiest guy on earth. So telling about one single day is kinda hard for me. There are many best days in that case then. But I would say the best of them all is the day I got in contact with my current best friends out there. My group of brotherlike friends. My life has gotten ways better after that.
Worst day: Probably the day when I had to break up with my second girlfriend. The misery started then, she tried to get me back several times and I got caught in her trap like 3 times. Which makes up to 4 break ups with just one girl. She has torn my heart into 4 pieces so to speak.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday

Chat

