11-06-2010, 06:49 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2010, 06:50 PM by The Lost Global Mod.)
no otherwise i feel less important which is bad for my ego => bad for you ;D
nah just kidding you there. I like selecting people (which i haven't been doing yet though), also the ones so far who are in the list did message me on their own. Which means it was their own will. If f.e lauli selects somin to be questioned he kind of forces him, cause maybe somin does not want to talk about his private life. or something like that. I think you get what i mean.
nah just kidding you there. I like selecting people (which i haven't been doing yet though), also the ones so far who are in the list did message me on their own. Which means it was their own will. If f.e lauli selects somin to be questioned he kind of forces him, cause maybe somin does not want to talk about his private life. or something like that. I think you get what i mean.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday

Chat

