12-01-2010, 10:06 AM
(11-30-2010, 07:59 PM)LutiChris Wrote: Whats your favorite band...?Band... hm, don't really have one, but if it's a musician, Ai Maeda's my fav (lol she sings a lot of digimon songs)
(11-30-2010, 08:13 PM)Lauli Wrote: What was the most beautiful scenery you've ever seen? Like landscapes, strange clouds, and all that.Hmmm, I tend to forget stuff so I'll try to remember.
*10 mins later*
When I was in Indonesia, I used to go to one of my relatives' homes during that Muslim-holiday-thingy (which I don't have in Australia). The beach was really beautiful with all the sunset and waves and all that (ignore the people walking around xD)
(11-30-2010, 08:44 PM)Phil Wrote: hm.. why do you think you can't be sane with a boyfriend when you are here with alot of boys @lfe?direct contact? lol you can't touch me while talking on the net *pokes Phil*, right?
Aren't we like a whole bunch of boyfrie- .wait nooo.. ah f*** this is disturbing me.. forget what i wanted to start there.. seriously whats wrong with me this month?
(11-30-2010, 09:02 PM)LutiChris Wrote: What do you think of Phil?lol he's quite nice, and loves cats. Common thing between us x)
(12-01-2010, 09:36 AM)chase123 Wrote: Do you think my spriting has potential?Definitely, so keep trying! :D
![[Image: abstractdaad.png]](http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/3277/abstractdaad.png)
Graphic Stuff|Tania|Indo Fighter|Sprites|Comics|
News of my days: My graphics skills will go better. Eventually...

Chat
