01-03-2011, 10:35 AM
(01-03-2011, 01:42 AM)Divisor Wrote: You were supposed to briefly reflect on the problem I mentioned, but fine, I'll let you go for now.then you should have put a question mark behind the description.. i simply filtered it.
So, do you enjoy winter?
well.. kinda. It's fun.
(01-03-2011, 02:05 AM)LutiChris Wrote: no...?nice question,sir!
(01-03-2011, 09:07 AM)Lauli Wrote: HOW CAN YOU DO THAT?!?!?!
If you time-travel with popcorn, afterwards you have an irresistible urge to think: "GRAINGRAINGRAINGRAIN..." or "WINDMILLSWINDMILLS..." (depends on which type of person you are)
Oh and also all your hair gets painfully ripped away.
Do you like the smell of ADVENTURE?!
i think it is possible if you travel with a duck. At least thats my only explanation for this as I don't have those urges.
Did you know that the guys from axe are working on something like that?
I would buy it.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday

Chat

