02-17-2011, 08:39 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2011, 08:40 PM by empirefantasy.)
@injured.Hey! this is not a project so don't make questions here!First go and read rules of project's forum.You would get not warning if you have not posted this here.
My computer have the same thing.I "sloved" by croping them and they became with 773 pixels width,but now I think that it can be some pixels more.I think that this happend from low resolution of the computer,from video(graphic) cart.Because my laptop can load everything and it has hight parameters.
Maybe you should show us your parameters of your compouter.
My computer have the same thing.I "sloved" by croping them and they became with 773 pixels width,but now I think that it can be some pixels more.I think that this happend from low resolution of the computer,from video(graphic) cart.Because my laptop can load everything and it has hight parameters.
Maybe you should show us your parameters of your compouter.

Chat
