Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hope i wont get warned for this, but u guys are always in this zone.
#6
@alblaka. I think that he want to play any mod, character or a background and big sprites comes from new mods,char and mostly from background. The ninja tales(your characters) have some very big sprites at supermovies.40%-60% of characters in LFE have also big sprites,70%-80% of backgrounds have big sprites and I think 100% of mods have minimum 2-3 big sprites and some stages too (maybe lf mystic,LF2NH,GJP,ice stage,potion,LF2_Gunslinger don't have and I am very sure that lf2 SWU don't have big ones but: lf2 robotical,kindom,saga,turbo,naroto(NTSD),julian war 2,lf2 v_2.5,reinforced etc have)
Reply
Thanks given by:


Messages In This Thread
RE: Hope i wont get warned for this, but u guys are always in this zone. - by empirefantasy - 02-17-2011, 08:57 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)