Poll: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
89.47%
17 89.47%
no I don't
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do you believe at existing of UFOs ?
#22
Nothing against you or your opinion, empirefantasy, but I personally think that your thinking is very narrow here...
Quote:There are about 250.000.000.000 (250 miliard) stars in each Galaxsy
I'm sure there're more.
Quote:Huh did you saw when they were building them?
How did you see?


... just saying :p
Reply
Thanks given by: Divisor


Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - by Simoneon - 06-17-2011, 06:42 PM
Pyramids? - by empirefantasy - 06-17-2011, 07:21 PM
RE: Pyramids? - by Divisor - 06-17-2011, 07:25 PM
RE: Pyramids? - by TheNave - 06-17-2011, 07:34 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)