Poll: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
89.47%
17 89.47%
no I don't
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do you believe at existing of UFOs ?
#52
(06-18-2011, 06:01 AM)Monolith Wrote:  Look at previous pages and you will see how peoples manage to built pyramids

But, still I can't understand that how can they have such great precision and they not only made one but many.
And still I say that it's a mystery so we can't really decide one thing, everyone has his/her own opinion.
Reply
Thanks given by:


Messages In This Thread
Pyramids? - by empirefantasy - 06-17-2011, 07:21 PM
RE: Pyramids? - by Divisor - 06-17-2011, 07:25 PM
RE: Pyramids? - by TheNave - 06-17-2011, 07:34 PM
RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - by Sonic Boom - 06-18-2011, 06:10 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)