07-10-2011, 04:38 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2011, 04:52 PM by empirefantasy.)
@Blue Phoenix
Oh,sorry I wanted to say "received".I corrected it now.
@Evan
I can't download the character,when I press at DOWNLOAD,it do nothing.
Edit:I said that the bdy is in lying frames.You should add this bdy in all characters who will be able to revived.
I used ".....",just to say that the other parts are not so important.But I an giving an advice: use small valutes of x and y and w: 80-100.
Also there is a thank button if you want to thank somebody.
Oh,sorry I wanted to say "received".I corrected it now.
@Evan
I can't download the character,when I press at DOWNLOAD,it do nothing.
Evan Izaak Wrote:which number should i use inThe number of frame that you will use to reborn the other person.Also be sure that this frame is not used before.An possible frame that you can use is 350.
hit_Uj:
Edit:I said that the bdy is in lying frames.You should add this bdy in all characters who will be able to revived.
I used ".....",just to say that the other parts are not so important.But I an giving an advice: use small valutes of x and y and w: 80-100.
Also there is a thank button if you want to thank somebody.

Chat
