I must say it disturbed me because anybody -especially you Infern112- wrote any posts under my last post...
A little struggled but perfected
You made so many mistakes.
1. mistake: In Your download; you gave a char named "ID" which you didn't gave his sprites, so I had problems when I opened LF2.exe.
2. mistake: Your "ID.dat" was a "type: 3" object! It would suppose to be a "type: 0" object!
3. mistake: Your ID char was so wrong so i created myself another char named "stupid_com" which I added and changed frames for perspective summoning.
4. mistake: As I told in previous post, yor "ID2.dat" ball had its own mistakes.
It doesn't matter at all because I prepared a working "Impel Down" BG for you!
Here is Your Perfected Download (Impel Down BG) : CLICKY
It really works!
And it can be added to the mainsite.gif)
You can find out what to do in your next Pespective Projects by investigating this working sh*t...
Please don't forget to press "SOLVED" button...
~xmfcx
A little struggled but perfected

You made so many mistakes.
1. mistake: In Your download; you gave a char named "ID" which you didn't gave his sprites, so I had problems when I opened LF2.exe.
2. mistake: Your "ID.dat" was a "type: 3" object! It would suppose to be a "type: 0" object!
3. mistake: Your ID char was so wrong so i created myself another char named "stupid_com" which I added and changed frames for perspective summoning.
4. mistake: As I told in previous post, yor "ID2.dat" ball had its own mistakes.
It doesn't matter at all because I prepared a working "Impel Down" BG for you!
Here is Your Perfected Download (Impel Down BG) : CLICKY
It really works!
And it can be added to the mainsite
.gif)
You can find out what to do in your next Pespective Projects by investigating this working sh*t...
Please don't forget to press "SOLVED" button...
~xmfcx
![[Image: afro-davis.jpeg]](https://mfc-images.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/general/afro-davis.jpeg)
![[Image: afro-davis.jpeg]](https://mfc-images.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/general/afro-davis.jpeg)
![[Image: afro-davis.jpeg]](https://mfc-images.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/general/afro-davis.jpeg)

Chat
