Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Challenge Me!!!Monolith sprites versus yours sprites
#25
(09-04-2011, 09:25 AM)Wiro Wrote:  
(09-04-2011, 09:00 AM)Monolith Wrote:  madara,which detail is manly.

here I've marked the more masculine details
[Image: sux.png]
-Flat boobs. I don't mean that small breasted women would be less attractive, but in this case it is like that. (And megan fox doesn't have flat boobs)
-Straight waist/a**. Some might disagree with me but I think curves are sexier than just straight body.
-Fat. Women shouldn't be too skinny but not too fat either. I pointed out some places where I find a bit too much extra fat.

The spots are not completely right and those were just a few. Hope you keep those things in mind whenever you're making girl sprites again.

Basically what he said, and the skin isn't very tanned.
Some might disagree with me but I think curves are sexier than just straight body
Curves are the sexiest.
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:


Messages In This Thread
RE: Challenge Me!!!Monolith sprites versus yours sprites - by Madara Uchiha - 09-04-2011, 10:04 AM
Next - by Monolith - 09-22-2011, 12:54 PM
RE: Next - by Ariel - 09-22-2011, 01:08 PM
RE: Next - by Monolith - 09-22-2011, 01:22 PM
Okey next? - by Monolith - 09-22-2011, 02:04 PM
monolith striker done - by Monolith - 09-26-2011, 04:18 PM
next? - by Monolith - 09-27-2011, 05:09 PM
Voting starts - by Monolith - 09-28-2011, 07:51 PM
DH,its a great idea - by Monolith - 11-05-2011, 03:21 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)