Poll: Should i continue this project??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
This is SUCK Project!! STOP IT!!
0%
0 0%
A good beginnig, keep it up ^^
60.00%
3 60.00%
Maybe you must extra hard to improve it(like add new moves, etc. etc.)
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[released] Derax made originally by Blaz3 v1.27
(09-10-2011, 02:20 PM)alphafighters Wrote:  Well if its your first character, then its ok. The data is ok for an amateur but truly speaking, the sprites suck and are of poor quality.

My rating :-
7.5/10
You know, i am trying to make a stick char like the real. If i draw it by my self, it will be very thin. Template is a good sprite for me, he isn't too thin and fat, and he had many default picture.
@quality, what's bad, maybe the gif? i know it, i use picasion to create that because i don't have any pic editor program.
@data, hmm, i know it is very amateur data, but if i can say: i only want to Move blaze's derax rhg from flash animation to LF2, so for move like the old Dance of Dragon, it was deleted because that's not based on the rhg.
All your question was answered. Anyway, have you test it?
And, there is Speed Mode Bug, that can't be controllable to up and down, now i have fixed it at first post attachment: (will delete first attachment)
oh yea forget about this: there is some old screenshoot that i can't upload because of my busy time. That screenshoots are sword mode that have turqoise color, sword mode: stomatch jab, sword mode: stomatch slash, sword mode: houlder bash, and sword mode: knock down
Shin Hanazumi
The Second Flower of Hanazumi Kazoku
Junior Data Changer
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Derax-Blaze - by empirefantasy - 09-03-2011, 11:40 AM
RE: Derax-Blaze - by shin hanazumi - 09-03-2011, 12:15 PM
RE: [released] Derax made originally by Blaz3 v1.26 - by shin hanazumi - 09-11-2011, 08:32 AM