Do you really think i don't know about him!?
I've created a reviving study just for him and uploaded! But everything he do was asking ununderstandable questions and expecting others like they are have to do everything for him!
What is the dcing of dj? At the first time i've read the title i thought: dj>>disc jokey??!? What is he trying to point out? There are hell tons of studies and reference pages about data changing and spriting but he doesn't even dare to read/understand them!
I know it has been told him billion times but here is the key: "If you don't know anything, at least basics on dcing; suck at spriting(i do); don't even dare to create a new char before trying to learn them!"
I don't want to repeat other advises in here again... I remember the last post of "what is the dcing of dj" thread...
I've created a reviving study just for him and uploaded! But everything he do was asking ununderstandable questions and expecting others like they are have to do everything for him!
What is the dcing of dj? At the first time i've read the title i thought: dj>>disc jokey??!? What is he trying to point out? There are hell tons of studies and reference pages about data changing and spriting but he doesn't even dare to read/understand them!
I know it has been told him billion times but here is the key: "If you don't know anything, at least basics on dcing; suck at spriting(i do); don't even dare to create a new char before trying to learn them!"
I don't want to repeat other advises in here again... I remember the last post of "what is the dcing of dj" thread...
![[Image: afro-davis.jpeg]](https://mfc-images.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/general/afro-davis.jpeg)
![[Image: afro-davis.jpeg]](https://mfc-images.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/general/afro-davis.jpeg)
![[Image: afro-davis.jpeg]](https://mfc-images.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/general/afro-davis.jpeg)

Chat
