10-31-2011, 12:58 AM
First of all, show us your data in order to check what's really going wrong.
Here's some bugs that I think of:
-You didn't land in time, if you land in time, he will make the move(just like louis in my mod)
-Are you sure that you put the "next" correctly?
Show us your data first, okay?
Here's some bugs that I think of:
-You didn't land in time, if you land in time, he will make the move(just like louis in my mod)
-Are you sure that you put the "next" correctly?
Show us your data first, okay?
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014

Chat
