01-06-2012, 02:24 PM
(01-06-2012, 11:50 AM)Lauli Wrote: Do you have any phrase you keep saying in real life?I can't really seem to have one, because I tend to be various when joking. Sometimes mixing french words, sometimes acting like faggot or sir. Just none phrase that would be sticked to me no matter what I say. At least I can't think of one.
(01-06-2012, 01:25 PM)Bamboori Wrote: do you really think empirefantasy and me are similar? D:
(no offense emp, but i just dont see any connective points)
No I was just too lazy to change your names. (because Opera doesn't work and I can't reply to all you at once, and I have to copy paste everything, just so you know).
And also I wanted to make a joke about it. Sorry for messing with you two... Hope you're not offended, member Bamboori69, or whatever you are

Chat
