01-12-2012, 02:51 PM
(01-11-2012, 03:15 PM)xmfcx Wrote: What are your favorite 3 songs right now?Hurts - devotion
Wicked - For good covered by sam tsui and nick pitera
Lana del Rey - Video games
(01-11-2012, 03:15 PM)xmfcx Wrote: Can u swim?ofc.
(01-11-2012, 03:15 PM)xmfcx Wrote: Tell me the most delicious food you have ever eaten!hard to say.. probably lasagne al forno.
(01-11-2012, 03:15 PM)xmfcx Wrote: What is your favorite computer game?hm.... dunno. Probably dragon age?
(01-11-2012, 03:15 PM)xmfcx Wrote: Do you know any programming languages?any? ANY? I know, c#, c/c++, java, html, php, objective c, css and javascript (if you can call those programming languages lol)
(01-11-2012, 03:15 PM)xmfcx Wrote: What do you think of YinYin?i love his mod and his achievements in dc, I truly recognize his skill, but I don't know him much in person. The short conversations i had with him were cool never the less.
(01-11-2012, 03:15 PM)xmfcx Wrote: What do you think of Marshall?Marshall is awesome, but definitely needs some slaps these days (or i am getting too old, which is ironic because he is older than me). Period.
(01-11-2012, 03:15 PM)xmfcx Wrote: What do you think of TheNave?He is a bit strange and sometimes I think of him as an arrogant brickhead, but I recognize his skill and just think he should push his ego elsewhere.
(01-11-2012, 05:09 PM)empirefantasy Wrote: What do you think about xmfcx?hm, well he is really helpful and knows his stuff. I haven't had much contact with him though.
Cool dude never the less.
(01-11-2012, 05:09 PM)empirefantasy Wrote: What do you think about Simoneon? - SimoneonHe is a brute who hurts my feelings on a regular basis.

(01-11-2012, 05:09 PM)empirefantasy Wrote: Are you a gangster?Hell no, I'm a boss!
(01-11-2012, 05:09 PM)empirefantasy Wrote: What do you think about gangsters if you are not one of them?they annoy me.
(01-11-2012, 05:09 PM)empirefantasy Wrote: Do you cheat in exams?Well not really, except if the test is just about learning stuff by heart then i feel a little temptation.
(01-11-2012, 05:09 PM)empirefantasy Wrote: Have you heard about any new material which will be used (or is actually used) for floors?didn't hear of such thing, sir!
(01-12-2012, 05:51 AM)Simoneon Wrote: Do you like editing other people posts?hm.. well i don't enjoy it, but it was a nice feature if the situation required it.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday

Chat

