01-18-2012, 09:13 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2012, 09:14 PM by The Lost Global Mod.)
(01-16-2012, 06:20 PM)empirefantasy Wrote: Do you think that you will become member of the month this month?not likely, what did i achieve?
What do you hate most?
Which subject (of school) do you like mostly?
Do you like figs,mango,oranges?
annoying people with huge egos.
english
no, yes, yes
(01-17-2012, 01:21 PM)sadbhav Wrote: ehh... miss me?OH f*** YEAH! come back here bro!
anyways, what's your opinion on god/spirituality/etc? (give a good length answer, not a one liner. I demandz it)
hm well, I definitely think some force or something like fate does exist. However I don't think it manifests in form of human or animal. I think it is just a force who controls certain parts of our life. However it does not have full control over our decisions. So we can decide what we want to do. Ofc bad things happen, but there is no such thing as an evil god trying to kill us. I don't think it is all based on science, however I don't think a god exists in that matter. It's just a force which guides us to where all the "ways of living a life" are, which one we take is our own decision.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday

Chat

