01-19-2012, 10:04 PM
(01-19-2012, 05:09 PM)Bamboori Wrote: which is your favorite OS? (not necessarily one you are using)
depends on what i use it for. I tried out every major OS there is, that includes the various windows ones, mac osx, some linux distributions and also Chrome OS (the real one, not the ubuntu based stuff)
so for my daily use I just love mac osx. Ofc in school i have to program on windows, because we mainly use microsoft programming languages (which is a deep pain in the butt) so yeah, I am used to windows but it even annoys me, cause I am used to mac osx.
When i am out of school i could also use Chrome Os, it is pretty neat and just does what i need to be done, SURFING THE darn NET. And ofc it is fast at that.
So I use mac osx and it is my favorite, chrome OS being second if they would have photoshop and such things I would totally go for it.
Windows is a no go, it just annoys me in any way possible (it's hard to explain really), linux is still an option because the new ones look pretty damn awesome (looks always bothered me about linux) so yeah.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday

Chat

