01-22-2012, 06:06 PM
(01-22-2012, 11:22 AM)sadbhav Wrote: Just to clarify,Yes exactly like that.
Basically what you're trying to say is that there is no physical manifestation of god, or rather, you believe so? But you believe in the existence of a higher power? (or force as you put it)
Deep, very deep.
'nywayz, I'm here just to bug you with my completely random questions.
Your favorite subjects:
In school?
To talk about?
Also name a few topics you would probably avoid talking about.
I also demand to know why I'm not on your buddy list
well, english and some organization subjects.
hm hard to say, topics about socially related stuff, like why people act like that, and so on.
Well i would like to avoid talking about naming specific topics to talk about, i think a conversation is more fun if the flow of the topics is not set up, ofc in school and business that is impossible, but for my private conversations I'd like to have randomness at its max.
Also, I don't know how that could happen

[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday

Chat


