Kim: "What the..."
*Roxas teleports to a place nearby Shane*
Roxas: "I'm in control here! NOT YOU!"
Roxas: "Come forth, Xion!"
Shane: "Darn, more enemies!"
Kim: "I'll try to keep that thing occupied! You take care of Roxas!"
Shane: "Maybe, maybe not!"
Roxas: "You cannot stop me!"
*Shane turns to Kushagra*
Shane: "You'll need more than a shining finger to beat the digital enemies! How did you get here, anyway? I thought only Inhumans were able to enter."
![[Image: wshCB.png]](http://i.imgur.com/wshCB.png)
*screenshots were from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days because I'm a terrible spriter and it's a video game, so it makes sense that it's enemies from them*
*Roxas teleports to a place nearby Shane*
Roxas: "I'm in control here! NOT YOU!"
*Roxas stands in this position* (Click to View)
*Xion appears* (Click to View)
Kim: "I'll try to keep that thing occupied! You take care of Roxas!"
Shane: "Maybe, maybe not!"
Roxas: "You cannot stop me!"
*Shane turns to Kushagra*
Shane: "You'll need more than a shining finger to beat the digital enemies! How did you get here, anyway? I thought only Inhumans were able to enter."
![[Image: wshCB.png]](http://i.imgur.com/wshCB.png)
*screenshots were from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days because I'm a terrible spriter and it's a video game, so it makes sense that it's enemies from them*
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.

Chat

![[Image: b0c69.png]](http://i.imgur.com/b0c69.png)
![[Image: qRMuT.png]](http://i.imgur.com/qRMuT.png)