*even more Heartless appear*
Kim: "Great..."
Shane: "What?"
Kim: "These Heartless seem to be immune to magic..."
*about 1 quadrillion Large Bodies appear near nbaheen and Bla bla bla 44*
Shane: "Their energy levels keep increasing. The source must be somewhere around here!"
Kim: "Kushagra isn't the strongest, you know."
Shane: "Yes, he is."
Kim: "No he isn't."
Shane: "Yes. He is."
Kim
: "No, he IS NOT."
Shane
: "No, he isn't."
Kim: "Yes he is."
Shane
: "I know, I basically tricked you."
*Kim tries to hit Shane in the head but Shane rolls backwards to evade*
Kim: "I hate that agility that you have."
Shane: "Heh."
Kim: "You're really tired, aren't you?"
Shane: "Other people come first. I don't."
Kim: "Shane, just... relax."
Shane: "Not now, Kim."
Kim: "Fine. Die from over-exertion if you want."
Shane: "The longer I'm awake the more energetic I am. If I sleep then I'll wake up as tired as... if I ran... for one billion hours."
Kim: "Oh..."
Shane: "Say, Kushagra? Why are we at this Castle of the Seven Orbs? Does it involve some sort of prophecy? Man-eating squirrels? Undead?"
Kim: "Great..."
Shane: "What?"
Kim: "These Heartless seem to be immune to magic..."
*about 1 quadrillion Large Bodies appear near nbaheen and Bla bla bla 44*
Shane: "Their energy levels keep increasing. The source must be somewhere around here!"
Kim: "Kushagra isn't the strongest, you know."
Shane: "Yes, he is."
Kim: "No he isn't."
Shane: "Yes. He is."
Kim
: "No, he IS NOT."Shane
: "No, he isn't."Kim: "Yes he is."
Shane
: "I know, I basically tricked you."*Kim tries to hit Shane in the head but Shane rolls backwards to evade*
Kim: "I hate that agility that you have."
Shane: "Heh."
Kim: "You're really tired, aren't you?"
Shane: "Other people come first. I don't."
Kim: "Shane, just... relax."
Shane: "Not now, Kim."
Kim: "Fine. Die from over-exertion if you want."
Shane: "The longer I'm awake the more energetic I am. If I sleep then I'll wake up as tired as... if I ran... for one billion hours."
Kim: "Oh..."
Shane: "Say, Kushagra? Why are we at this Castle of the Seven Orbs? Does it involve some sort of prophecy? Man-eating squirrels? Undead?"
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.

Chat
