06-14-2012, 12:26 PM
Shane: "I'll go on to the monster source. I know what the source is. It's Valmar."
Ryudo: "You're not serious, right? I killed th--"
Shane: "It's a very powerful monster that can hide it's energy signature... but Super Inhumans can detect it. And this isn't your
world, Ryudo, you came out of a portal."
Ryudo: "True..."
Shane: "Let's get goin'!"
*Shane does a Tornado Slash to destroy 1309 of the monsters*
Ryudo: "You're not serious, right? I killed th--"
Shane: "It's a very powerful monster that can hide it's energy signature... but Super Inhumans can detect it. And this isn't your
world, Ryudo, you came out of a portal."
Ryudo: "True..."
Shane: "Let's get goin'!"
*Shane does a Tornado Slash to destroy 1309 of the monsters*
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.

Chat
