07-22-2012, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the advice, guys! I knew there was something fishy about this sprite but I just couldn't point out what it was exactly. I can't remember if I have the Earth and the character on separate layers (probably do) but in case I do, I'll take a shot at fixing it .gif)
Alright, little update on Atlas
![[Image: kK4PV.png]](http://i.imgur.com/kK4PV.png)
Also, I dug up another sprite I did some time ago but forgot about it
Raven - The envoy of evil. The head-ornament is, in fact, supposed to be the skull of a crow... hard to see, I know. Ran out of pixels xD
.gif)
Alright, little update on Atlas

![[Image: kK4PV.png]](http://i.imgur.com/kK4PV.png)
Also, I dug up another sprite I did some time ago but forgot about it

Raven - The envoy of evil. The head-ornament is, in fact, supposed to be the skull of a crow... hard to see, I know. Ran out of pixels xD
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~
"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.
» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~
"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.
» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt

Chat
