(07-22-2012, 11:03 PM)Bamboori Wrote: then i have a question: do you think the guy in the pokemon center before the moon mountain road who sells you a magicarp is ripping you off or actually selling you a valuable pokemon? (because magicarp -> gyarados)I think he is selling a valuable pokemon. However I'm pretty sure he is indeed trying to rip you off and doesn't even know that magicarp evolves into gyarados (because, who would train a magicarp?
).(07-22-2012, 11:48 PM)The Hari Wrote: come back to topic: why "Reaper", do you like such a dark moods?Actually I just chose the name because the reason I registered here was me wanting to show the reaper char I was working on. That and the fact that I really like Death in the Terry Pratchett novels. Which might have been the reason why I was actually creating the char, I'm not sure anymore, haha.
Either way, I'm really bad at thinking of names so I now use "Reaper" or some variation wherever I register.
Quote:do you have something against >this< song?Not available in germany
The only version I could find was an acoustic one.I don't have anything against the song, if they don't fear me, they won't see me coming, haha.
I don't like HIM though.

Chat

