07-26-2012, 08:52 AM
*Awesome green light gets absorbed by a very confused Shane*
Shane: "Okay, how did I do that?"
???: "Dunno..."
Shane: "I guess I'll call upon the icy powers."
???: "Better yet, I can do so faster! Pity I forgot about it until now, though..."
*??? fires ice beams everywhere around and creates a arena with a roof*
???: "See, that's the best I can do."
Shane: "It's raining, it's boring, Snorlax is snoring, until an area fell on top of his head."
???: "You're mean, Shane."
Shane: "Let the bat-- Shoot, I'll have to stay mid-air."
???: "Enestebi."
*Arena of ice becomes arena of mythril*
Shane: "Or not!"
*Shane and ??? enters the arena*
???: "Let's wait until there are spectators!"
Shane: "F**k."
Shane: "Okay, how did I do that?"
???: "Dunno..."
Shane: "I guess I'll call upon the icy powers."
???: "Better yet, I can do so faster! Pity I forgot about it until now, though..."
*??? fires ice beams everywhere around and creates a arena with a roof*
???: "See, that's the best I can do."
Shane: "It's raining, it's boring, Snorlax is snoring, until an area fell on top of his head."
???: "You're mean, Shane."
Shane: "Let the bat-- Shoot, I'll have to stay mid-air."
???: "Enestebi."
*Arena of ice becomes arena of mythril*
Shane: "Or not!"
*Shane and ??? enters the arena*
???: "Let's wait until there are spectators!"
Shane: "F**k."
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.

Chat
