Quote:Haha, alright!
Could you think of a unusual, but "realistic" way of earning money?
![[Image: neutrinos.png]](http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/neutrinos.png)
Founding the next scientology and telling everybody to give me their money to save their souls.
...
What do you mean that is not realistic?
Quote:How many pushups can you do at once?At once? Like simultaneously?
...
Alright, that one was horribad. Depending on how I feel that day and how well they have to be executed, I'd say between 10 and 20.
Quote:What's your favorite food? Can you cook it?I really like Asian food. You know, lots of vegetables, shiitake, CHILI! , noodles or rice and whatnot. I can cook it but it's not as good as the stuff you can get in a restaurant

Quote:What was the best concert you've been so far?There is a festival in germany called 'Zappanale' (named after Frank Zappa). Not everything there is quite my cup of tea, but it's great because there are many different and unique bands with highly different styles.
Contrary to most other concerts you have no idea what will be awaiting you :P
Quote:Do you wonder why few people ask you questions?A little. But Lauli's questions keep my busy so I guess I can't complain. Also there are apparently more people asking questions now.
Quote:Do u know how to create a bot?What sort of bot?
Quote:Can u assemble the parts of CPU or add some components?I think so. I've done it twice, but that has been a long time ago. If it hasn't become substantially more difficult, I should still be able to once I remembered how to.
Quote:Theist or Atheist?Agnostic Atheist.
Quote:Do you think Lauli'ses questions are a bit random, yet very interesting?That is indeed what I think.
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING INSIDE MY BRAIN?
Quote:Do you think I'm hopelessly in love with the Simonator? :* <3 <3 4everThe way you have worded the question does suggest that.
Quote:where did u went to in ur last trip?Small trip: Home (i.e. parent's house). Bigger trip: Baltic Sea,
Quote:what is ur fav' drink?non-alcoholic: Mango-juice, green tea
alcoholic: red wine, gin and tonic
Quote:which party do u like to be on the most, in a club, street party, headphones party,birth-day party or tea party?What is a headphones party? Is that like silent disco? Never been to one.
Well, I don't like clubs too much because most of the time the music is really bad and I don't really like dancing. Birthday party and street party are both fine, though the later one depends on the weather.
Will there be a cheshire cat at the tea party?
Quote:what is ur most using shoes?Black chucks which may or may not survive till the end of the year.
Quote:What do u like more a pool or a sea?sea. A pool is so... limited.
Quote:which website are u getting in the most?In terms on time: LFE. If it's just about how often I go there, deviantart and some webcomic pages are up there with it.
Quote:tea or coffe?See above, tea.
Quote:which game console u like the most?PC, because I don't have to buy it solely for gaming.
Quote:who is ur dreamed lovly lady?As in a certain person or as in personality?
Quote:do u play any online games? if yes than which and why?Nope, haven't got the time. I used to play LoL, but not since I started studying.
Quote:would u like to get more questions from me?Sure, bring it on.

Chat
