09-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Kim: "Don't tell Shane, but I'm a skilled hacker. I could try to hack this thing so that you can use all your powers, but the chances are very slim. But it's your choice if you want me to try."
nbaheen: "I'll think about it."
=-=-=THE DATASCAPE?=-=-=
Shane: "I feel like I'm in Kingdom Hearts!"
*Shane executes Deep's D>A move, killing all Heartless of Wave 02*
=SHANE: WAVE 03=
Shane: "Where are they?"
*Something hits Shane*
Shane: "AH!"
*Shane's mouth starts to bleed*
Shane: "I've had it!"
*Shane starts attacking randomly*
Shane: "Die, Heartless, die!"
nbaheen: "I'll think about it."
=-=-=THE DATASCAPE?=-=-=
Shane: "I feel like I'm in Kingdom Hearts!"
*Shane executes Deep's D>A move, killing all Heartless of Wave 02*
=SHANE: WAVE 03=
Shane: "Where are they?"
*Something hits Shane*
Shane: "AH!"
*Shane's mouth starts to bleed*
Shane: "I've had it!"
*Shane starts attacking randomly*
Shane: "Die, Heartless, die!"
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.

Chat
