09-11-2012, 06:20 PM
Kim: "Can't, that's a bit too advanced for my hacking skill."
Shane: "Kim? You are a hacker!?"
Kim: "Shane!?"
Shane: "Never mind that, just do something already!"
*Kim accidentally presses the Delete key on her laptop, deleting all the Stage 01 Heartless except the Trickmaster*
Kim: "Huh?"
nbaheen: "Wave 10 already? I thought it was wave 05."
Kim: "I think I just deleted all the Heartless by accident..."
Shane: "Epic! Now let's kick it into overdrive!"
*Shane triples his speed and reaches the Trickmaster*
Trickmaster: "YOU ALREADY!?"
Shane: "Time for you to feel the fury of a Super Inhuman."
*Shane transforms into Super Inhuman form"
Shane: "YOU'RE FINISHED!"
*insert awesome boss fight music here :P *
==== MEANWHILE ====
Bla bla bla 44: "Hey, is that... No, it couldn't be! Frieza's not supposed to be real! Oh well, I got a home to fly to."
*Bla bla bla 44 continues to fly home*
Shane: "Kim? You are a hacker!?"
Kim: "Shane!?"
Shane: "Never mind that, just do something already!"
*Kim accidentally presses the Delete key on her laptop, deleting all the Stage 01 Heartless except the Trickmaster*
Kim: "Huh?"
nbaheen: "Wave 10 already? I thought it was wave 05."
Kim: "I think I just deleted all the Heartless by accident..."
Shane: "Epic! Now let's kick it into overdrive!"
*Shane triples his speed and reaches the Trickmaster*
Trickmaster: "YOU ALREADY!?"
Shane: "Time for you to feel the fury of a Super Inhuman."
*Shane transforms into Super Inhuman form"
Shane: "YOU'RE FINISHED!"
*insert awesome boss fight music here :P *
==== MEANWHILE ====
Bla bla bla 44: "Hey, is that... No, it couldn't be! Frieza's not supposed to be real! Oh well, I got a home to fly to."
*Bla bla bla 44 continues to fly home*
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.

Chat
