09-29-2012, 01:41 PM
(09-28-2012, 09:42 PM)Shane "Bane" Neumann Wrote: I did bring the "random" question up because I felt depressed and felt that I was too random for these forums. And I think I'll feel so again soonSeriously, don't worry about being too random for this forum. I doubt people mind and you shouldn't mind whether some people on an internet forum think of you as too random or not.
I used to feel depressed sometimes myself, but that made me feel more depressed so it was either staying like that or thinking positively and, if possible, changing whatever made me feel like that. And trust me, the latter is by far the better option.
Quote:Were you ever called names that made you angry?Sure, more than once. I'd wager that happens to pretty much everyone.
(09-28-2012, 09:43 PM)Lauli Wrote: What's the "other stuff"?Ah, you know, overthinking stuff, sometimes not being able to just enjoy things for what they are when they are dumb. Actually, that one might be a drawback of analytical behaviour so perhaps scrap what I said before.

Chat

