09-29-2012, 07:55 PM
(09-29-2012, 05:25 PM)empirefantasy Wrote: you said you remember 2-3 dreams per night. Then how many dreams do u watch?I don't think I understand your question, what do you mean by watch?
I think the easiest and the most practical way to remember any dream is to retell to yourself of sb else since when you wake up. the you remind it later and then you can remember it for some more time.
What I usually do is lay in my bed for a short time after waking up with my eyes closed, trying to go through the dream again (is that what you mean perhaps?). Then I write down everything I remember about it.
The nice thing about writing your dreams down is that you can read them again after a long while and that often is enough of a cue to make the memory come back.
Quote:you said you had a misconception of dreams, what was it?Ah, that was just supposed to be a reference to the ''not remembering your dreams' - 'not dreaming' distinction.
Quote:you said that you have lucid dreams too. In what level have you gone? Have you ever meet any dead person? What technique do you follow to do them. Have you learn about techniques by yourself or by reading somewhere? if somewhere, where?What do you mean by level? You mean layers like in inception? I don't think that has any meaning in dreams whatsoever, but the answer'd be 2nd layer.
No, I didn't meet any dead persons. I haven't been practicing for long and my lucids are still quite rare and short. My non-lucids have become more vivid and interesting, though, so that is also nice.
I'm using all kinds of different techniques. I started off with MILD (mnemotic induced lucid dream, basically repeating a phrase like 'I will realize I'm dreaming' while falling asleep), then started to do RC's(reality checks, like looking at your hands or breathing through a pinched nose) and practice ADA (basically, being more aware throughout the day). From time to time I'm trying various types of WILD's too (Wake induced LD, waking up during the night and trying to not lose consciousness while falling asleep) but so far to no avail.
I've learned about most of it on various forums on the internet. I first read about the concept in a magazine, but they didn't really give any tips how to achieve lucid dreams and so I forgot about it again. Then someday a friend of mine mentioned it, I remembered reading about it and decided to get some more information on the matter and see if I could do it myself.
Do you have lucid dreams yourself?
Quote:" (You can give me one million if you want to see it )"Euro? :P
No i will not give you 1 million, only 200.000 because you didnt mentioned doing any really good thing with them. Now show me your bank account to give you 200.000, i hope you will use only for any good things.

Chat
