10-04-2012, 11:18 AM
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2012, 11:29 AM by chonkasaurusbotato.)
*Kushagra summons Inferno's Flames, Tornado's Gale, Wave Tsunami, Quake's Shard, and Soul Reaper*
Kushagra: With 5 elemental swords, I should be able to use C-Funnel Burst Attack, in which all my swords will fly super fast and cut only the heads off the enemies. Shane, may I use your Ice?
Shane: Sure.
*Shane throws an ice shard at Kushagra*
*Kushagra absorbs the ice*
*Kushagra summons Blizzard Snow*
Kushagra: I bet I can use all this blood and gold coins as well.
*Kushagra summons Bloodshot Blade and Golden Strength*
Kushagra: 8 swords. I need 14 to use C-Funnel Burst Attack. I hope we can find more elements on the way. Now to save Kim.
*Kushagra uses Sword Rain. 4 swords kill the monster and the other 4 save Kim*
Kim: Thanks Kushagra. That monster almost killed me. You can have this electricity generator.
Kushagra: Sweet! Metal and Lightning!
*Kushagra summons Flash Bolt and Mithril Cutter*
Kushagra: With 5 elemental swords, I should be able to use C-Funnel Burst Attack, in which all my swords will fly super fast and cut only the heads off the enemies. Shane, may I use your Ice?
Shane: Sure.
*Shane throws an ice shard at Kushagra*
*Kushagra absorbs the ice*
*Kushagra summons Blizzard Snow*
Kushagra: I bet I can use all this blood and gold coins as well.
*Kushagra summons Bloodshot Blade and Golden Strength*
Kushagra: 8 swords. I need 14 to use C-Funnel Burst Attack. I hope we can find more elements on the way. Now to save Kim.
*Kushagra uses Sword Rain. 4 swords kill the monster and the other 4 save Kim*
Kim: Thanks Kushagra. That monster almost killed me. You can have this electricity generator.
Kushagra: Sweet! Metal and Lightning!
*Kushagra summons Flash Bolt and Mithril Cutter*

Chat
