11-13-2012, 02:02 PM
Kimberley opens a laptop.
Kimberley: "Tetrax senses the Omnitrix and comes to Earth to warn Ben about it. The watch is in self-destruct mode and will destroy itself along with Ben (and the universe, but Tetrax does not reveal this until later). Ben, Tetrax, and his pilot, Gluto, travel across the galaxy to find Azmuth, the creator of the Omnitrix. Gwen soon appears on the ship to help Ben. They find the DNA signature of Azmuth in the Omnitrix and find that he is on Incarcecon, the prison planet..."
Shaun: "... What?"
Kimberley: "I looked it up."
Shaun: "And... it destroys itself?"
Kimberley: "Yep. Somewhat similar to the armbands, but the manicles - as it is called - are way different. You can't transform into alien forms, and things like that."
Shaun: "I'm seeing ducks around my head..."
nbaheen: "I really have to go on a vacation so that I can get away from all this confusing, completely illogical things that are happening..."
Kimberley: "Tetrax senses the Omnitrix and comes to Earth to warn Ben about it. The watch is in self-destruct mode and will destroy itself along with Ben (and the universe, but Tetrax does not reveal this until later). Ben, Tetrax, and his pilot, Gluto, travel across the galaxy to find Azmuth, the creator of the Omnitrix. Gwen soon appears on the ship to help Ben. They find the DNA signature of Azmuth in the Omnitrix and find that he is on Incarcecon, the prison planet..."
Shaun: "... What?"
Kimberley: "I looked it up."
Shaun: "And... it destroys itself?"
Kimberley: "Yep. Somewhat similar to the armbands, but the manicles - as it is called - are way different. You can't transform into alien forms, and things like that."
Shaun: "I'm seeing ducks around my head..."
nbaheen: "I really have to go on a vacation so that I can get away from all this confusing, completely illogical things that are happening..."
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.

Chat
