11-15-2012, 02:06 AM
Kush: Are you guys ignoring me?
Everyone else: Hey, where were you?
Kush: I was playing Castle Crashers while you guys just did some random stuff.
*Daggeron appears*
Daggeron: Did you say Castle Crashers? I call Red Lightning Knight!
Kush: I call Blue Ice Knight. Does anyone else want to play on my infinity player PlayStation3?
Everyone: ME!
An hour later......
Kush: Oh great, not the giant Black Blob guy.
Daggeron: I have a bomb. I'll throw it at him.
Keira: But we can't attack him. How do you expect us to destroy him?
Kush: We can't, but we can always ride the deer(which poop when they run) to escape. Avoid the walls and jump over the logs. And we will go under water.
Everyone else: Hey, where were you?
Kush: I was playing Castle Crashers while you guys just did some random stuff.
*Daggeron appears*
Daggeron: Did you say Castle Crashers? I call Red Lightning Knight!
Kush: I call Blue Ice Knight. Does anyone else want to play on my infinity player PlayStation3?
Everyone: ME!
An hour later......
Kush: Oh great, not the giant Black Blob guy.
Daggeron: I have a bomb. I'll throw it at him.
Keira: But we can't attack him. How do you expect us to destroy him?
Kush: We can't, but we can always ride the deer(which poop when they run) to escape. Avoid the walls and jump over the logs. And we will go under water.

Chat
