11-22-2012, 07:50 PM
Sir Frog: "What is this? Earthlings? In my part of the fortress? BEGONE!"
Keira: "Not all of us are Earthlings. Me, I'm Clorensian."
Ella: "What?!"
Keira: "At least, I think so."
Everyone in the room facefault except Keira, the unconscious Kushagra, and nbaheen.
nbaheen: "I should clear my mind... Maybe then I'll be able to ignore all this illogical stuff..."
Sir Frog cuts Ella's hand off.
Ella: "AH!"
John: "He moves pretty fast for an armored frog."
Sir Frog stabs Sjane through her head.
nbaheen: "..."
Keira: "Too bad for you, but, she can't die. She'll just be revived at her Sky Fortress on her home planet."
Sir Frog slices Keira's throat with his sword.
Mysterious Voice: "Well, Keira'll just wake up there as well."
Everyone looks around. Then nbaheen sees someone unfamiliar.
nbaheen: "Over there!"
It was someone with blue hair. A teenage who had a weird object on his arm, similar to Ella.
Boy: "My name... Guy. My quest... Defeating all of these losers like that frog guy."
Ella: "Guy! It's... you... ah..."
Ella loses consciousness.
Guy: "Ella!"
A bolt of lightning strikes Guy, and the next thing anyone knows, he's wearing golden gloves. In an instant, he disappears, and Sir Frog is sent flying. The two forces soon begin fighting...
Keira: "Not all of us are Earthlings. Me, I'm Clorensian."
Ella: "What?!"
Keira: "At least, I think so."
Everyone in the room facefault except Keira, the unconscious Kushagra, and nbaheen.
nbaheen: "I should clear my mind... Maybe then I'll be able to ignore all this illogical stuff..."
Sir Frog cuts Ella's hand off.
Ella: "AH!"
John: "He moves pretty fast for an armored frog."
Sir Frog stabs Sjane through her head.
nbaheen: "..."
Keira: "Too bad for you, but, she can't die. She'll just be revived at her Sky Fortress on her home planet."
Sir Frog slices Keira's throat with his sword.
Mysterious Voice: "Well, Keira'll just wake up there as well."
Everyone looks around. Then nbaheen sees someone unfamiliar.
nbaheen: "Over there!"
It was someone with blue hair. A teenage who had a weird object on his arm, similar to Ella.
Boy: "My name... Guy. My quest... Defeating all of these losers like that frog guy."
Ella: "Guy! It's... you... ah..."
Ella loses consciousness.
Guy: "Ella!"
A bolt of lightning strikes Guy, and the next thing anyone knows, he's wearing golden gloves. In an instant, he disappears, and Sir Frog is sent flying. The two forces soon begin fighting...
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.

Chat
