The leader of the war's head suddenly falls off; Shane is standing behind him. His eyes glow red, and his clothing are all red as well. He is surrounded with a red aura.
Shane: "..."
Shane fires several energy blasts at the remaining foes, turning them all into dust.
Shane: "..."
Kushagra: "Shane?"
Shane: "..."
Keira appears.
Keira: "Shane? What's going on?"
Shane: "..."
Keira walks closer to Shane, but the next moment she is sent flying into nbaheen.
nbaheen: "HEY!"
Shane: "..."
Shane disappears.
Kushagra: "Something's wrong..."
Robyn and Sarah both appear behind the group.
Robyn: "He's furious."
Sarah: "Kim's dead."
The rest of the group were shocked.
Group: "WHAT?!"
Sarah: "Kim died somehow. I don't know how, but... she's dead. Shane is currently in a form known as Raging Inhuman form. The only way for him to fully gain control of it is by... by getting to terms with Kim's death."
Robyn: "... I don't think that'll happen. She was the only one who could prevent him from going insane and now..."
Keira: "We could bring her back to life--"
Robyn: "Can't. Super Inhumans above level 2 - like Kim and Shane - can't be brought back from the dead. There is no way. I've already tried all the ways possible..."
Sarah: "I think there is a way, but Shane will need to get to terms with Kim's death and in the current state he's in, that's impossible. We'll have to wait for weeks to pass before he'll be calm!"
Keira: "I feel a hostile energy level!"
Broly lands in front of the group.
Broly: "WHERE IS KAKAROT!?"
Keira: "Who?"
Sarah: "Why do you ask?"
Broly: "HE WAS HERE!"
Robyn: "No he wasn't, that was Shane. His friend died recently... and now he's so angry..."
[offtopic]
Wow. from this post on page 67 to this post on page 69. I'm surprised how many posts have been made :o
But I shouldn't really be, right?
[/offtopic]
Shane: "..."
Shane fires several energy blasts at the remaining foes, turning them all into dust.
Shane: "..."
Kushagra: "Shane?"
Shane: "..."
Keira appears.
Keira: "Shane? What's going on?"
Shane: "..."
Keira walks closer to Shane, but the next moment she is sent flying into nbaheen.
nbaheen: "HEY!"
Shane: "..."
Shane disappears.
Kushagra: "Something's wrong..."
Robyn and Sarah both appear behind the group.
Robyn: "He's furious."
Sarah: "Kim's dead."
The rest of the group were shocked.
Group: "WHAT?!"
Sarah: "Kim died somehow. I don't know how, but... she's dead. Shane is currently in a form known as Raging Inhuman form. The only way for him to fully gain control of it is by... by getting to terms with Kim's death."
Robyn: "... I don't think that'll happen. She was the only one who could prevent him from going insane and now..."
Keira: "We could bring her back to life--"
Robyn: "Can't. Super Inhumans above level 2 - like Kim and Shane - can't be brought back from the dead. There is no way. I've already tried all the ways possible..."
Sarah: "I think there is a way, but Shane will need to get to terms with Kim's death and in the current state he's in, that's impossible. We'll have to wait for weeks to pass before he'll be calm!"
Keira: "I feel a hostile energy level!"
Broly lands in front of the group.
Broly: "WHERE IS KAKAROT!?"
Keira: "Who?"
Sarah: "Why do you ask?"
Broly: "HE WAS HERE!"
Robyn: "No he wasn't, that was Shane. His friend died recently... and now he's so angry..."
[offtopic]
Wow. from this post on page 67 to this post on page 69. I'm surprised how many posts have been made :o
But I shouldn't really be, right?
[/offtopic]
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.

Chat
