The purple figure appeared again.
????: "Why don't you want to let him calm down on his own time? If you force him to calm down, it could spell disastrous for the entire multiverse!"
Shane fires another energy beam, but the mysterious purple being deflects it.
????: "Maybe we should go someplace else..."
Shaie: "No."
Megan: "SHAIE!"
Kay: "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!"
Nicole: "... Shane's our brother, isn't he?"
Shaie: "I refuse to leave this place, and I refuse to allow anyone to calm him down using force, because magic won't work. And if you want to force-calm him, you'll have to kill me. And if you kill me, it'll only result in his anger becoming even worse. And nobody wants that."
Megan: "... Why is she glowing?"
Kay: "... She truly means it. She'll defend Shane until she dies. SHE'S INSANE!"
Nicole: "Actually, I think she has a point. Sure, I may only be around 10 years of age, but I can tell that she really would give her live to save her brother. So would I!"
Kay: "NICOLE! YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH OR SOMETHING?"
Megan: "... I guess that means we're all in this, whether we want to be or not."
Shaie: "Yep~"
Nicole: "... Yeah!"
????: "Why don't you want to let him calm down on his own time? If you force him to calm down, it could spell disastrous for the entire multiverse!"
Shane fires another energy beam, but the mysterious purple being deflects it.
????: "Maybe we should go someplace else..."
Shaie: "No."
Megan: "SHAIE!"
Kay: "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!"
Nicole: "... Shane's our brother, isn't he?"
Shaie: "I refuse to leave this place, and I refuse to allow anyone to calm him down using force, because magic won't work. And if you want to force-calm him, you'll have to kill me. And if you kill me, it'll only result in his anger becoming even worse. And nobody wants that."
Megan: "... Why is she glowing?"
Kay: "... She truly means it. She'll defend Shane until she dies. SHE'S INSANE!"
Nicole: "Actually, I think she has a point. Sure, I may only be around 10 years of age, but I can tell that she really would give her live to save her brother. So would I!"
Kay: "NICOLE! YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH OR SOMETHING?"
Megan: "... I guess that means we're all in this, whether we want to be or not."
Shaie: "Yep~"
Nicole: "... Yeah!"
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.

Chat
