12-10-2012, 11:35 AM
*Kush returns, this time with all the Keyblades in the world*
Kush: Did you forget, that in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, I can use cards. I found a stack load of them, and this is what I found. It's time for you, my fellow Riders, to be sent to where you sent me. Chaos CONTROL!
*Shaie and Jason freeze. They can talk, but they can't move.*
Shaie: Hey let go of us!
Kush: Now begone!
*Kush opens a portal and throws in the duo*
Kush: Thank you my powers.
Kush: Did you forget, that in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, I can use cards. I found a stack load of them, and this is what I found. It's time for you, my fellow Riders, to be sent to where you sent me. Chaos CONTROL!
*Shaie and Jason freeze. They can talk, but they can't move.*
Shaie: Hey let go of us!
Kush: Now begone!
*Kush opens a portal and throws in the duo*
Kush: Thank you my powers.

Chat
