12-19-2012, 10:50 AM
????: "... Self-destruction sequence initiated. Ten minutes before explosion."
Meanwhile...
Ned: "We're doomed."
Monique: "..."
Crizelda: "Monique? Something wrong?"
Clinton: "You look pale."
Monique: "Looks like I have no choice."
Monique takes her veil off, which promptly turns into a Keyblade!
Clinton, Crizelda and Ned: "What?!"
Monique: "I'm not from Earth. I'm from a planet called Irova. It's what Earth-people know as Planet X."
Clinton: "... You've got a lot of explaining to do."
Monique: "Bound by Irovan law to wipe your memories, sorry."
Crizelda: "... Will we... remember you?"
Ned: "Doubt it."
Roxas: "Great, three Keyblade wielders."
Heartless: "ROAR!"
Claire: "... This is going to get messy."
Meanwhile...
Ned: "We're doomed."
Monique: "..."
Crizelda: "Monique? Something wrong?"
Clinton: "You look pale."
Monique: "Looks like I have no choice."
Monique takes her veil off, which promptly turns into a Keyblade!
Clinton, Crizelda and Ned: "What?!"
Monique: "I'm not from Earth. I'm from a planet called Irova. It's what Earth-people know as Planet X."
Clinton: "... You've got a lot of explaining to do."
Monique: "Bound by Irovan law to wipe your memories, sorry."
Crizelda: "... Will we... remember you?"
Ned: "Doubt it."
Roxas: "Great, three Keyblade wielders."
Heartless: "ROAR!"
Claire: "... This is going to get messy."
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.

Chat
