12-26-2012, 12:44 PM
[offtopic] Well, then, You can change retcon his personality to that you want him to be if you want to. Sorry about that. The reason why I've did it was because you seemed powerful.
The PK of the past might get shocked for the sudden change of personallity, and the current PK's memories of what happened is dynamic as the events aren't technically over.[/offtopic]
KarjamP: "Well, I feel I should let Author Nbaheen alter the portrayals in SCS Forums so that he can mold the character into what he wants him to be."
PK: "And alter my memories of what happened?"
KarjamP: "Yup.
"It made Author Nbaheen upset so that he doesn't want to play anymore, so I'm letting him change back to the personality resembling the LFE portrayal of him.
"In other words, to retcon his personality."
PK: "... Okay."
The PK of the past might get shocked for the sudden change of personallity, and the current PK's memories of what happened is dynamic as the events aren't technically over.[/offtopic]
KarjamP: "Well, I feel I should let Author Nbaheen alter the portrayals in SCS Forums so that he can mold the character into what he wants him to be."
PK: "And alter my memories of what happened?"
KarjamP: "Yup.
"It made Author Nbaheen upset so that he doesn't want to play anymore, so I'm letting him change back to the personality resembling the LFE portrayal of him.
"In other words, to retcon his personality."
PK: "... Okay."

Chat
