12-31-2012, 08:59 AM
Shaie: "... I'm never going to give up, you know."
Jason: "Neither will I. For the sake of all of existence."
Shaie and Jason: "AND ALL THAT IS NOT EVIL!"
They get up and start training vigorously.
Robyn and Jérèmy appear.
Robyn: "Guess they're channeling Shane's spirit by doing what he would do."
Jérèmy: "Yeah. He'd train non-stop, I could tell by all those wounds he had."
PK: "Actually, those were wounds from his past before he even knew he had powers."
Robyn: "Oh. How do you know?"
Jérèmy: "Well, whatever, as long as Shaie and Jason become powerful enough to defeat all forms of evil, I'm happy."
Jason: "Neither will I. For the sake of all of existence."
Shaie and Jason: "AND ALL THAT IS NOT EVIL!"
They get up and start training vigorously.
Robyn and Jérèmy appear.
Robyn: "Guess they're channeling Shane's spirit by doing what he would do."
Jérèmy: "Yeah. He'd train non-stop, I could tell by all those wounds he had."
PK: "Actually, those were wounds from his past before he even knew he had powers."
Robyn: "Oh. How do you know?"
Jérèmy: "Well, whatever, as long as Shaie and Jason become powerful enough to defeat all forms of evil, I'm happy."
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.

Chat
