03-18-2013, 12:34 PM
(03-17-2013, 07:33 PM)The Lost Global Mod Wrote: ^yes, i'll post more serious questions when you answer those :PSo let's start:
(03-17-2013, 02:23 PM)The Lost Global Mod Wrote:Who? Me?
Why the hell people always think i'm serious, when i really don't take anything on serious. All the people i know are too sullen and boring.
(03-17-2013, 02:23 PM)The Lost Global Mod Wrote:Uh, i'm not untalented 16 year boy with girlish voice, so i rather don't have chance to be famous nowdays.
(03-17-2013, 02:23 PM)The Lost Global Mod Wrote:No never.
(03-17-2013, 02:23 PM)The Lost Global Mod Wrote:Nope. Because such reaction would mean that i'm douchebag.
(03-17-2013, 02:23 PM)The Lost Global Mod Wrote:One does not sim...
Wait, it depends who is this "one".
(03-18-2013, 04:10 AM)qwertz143 Wrote: Hii ive always wondered why is your name The "Hari"?I just wanted to have some name at the same letter as my real name - Hubert, but sounding somehow.. different? More like from anime maybe? Idk. And i had to add "The" because "hari" itself was on some "blacklist".
(03-18-2013, 06:39 AM)ossiee Wrote: do you want me to ask more questiones?Yup
(03-18-2013, 06:39 AM)ossiee Wrote: do you have a girlfriend?Currently not.
(03-18-2013, 06:39 AM)ossiee Wrote: more more!!Check out my profile.
how old are you?
Date of Birth: 04-13-1994 (18 years old)
(03-18-2013, 06:39 AM)ossiee Wrote: do you have a job?No, i'm at last class of high school and i'm going to study, so i don't search for a job yet.
(03-18-2013, 06:39 AM)ossiee Wrote: what is your favourite movie?Um..
"Transformers" series was pretty cool, because of special effects and i still really want to watch "Cloud Atlas". Some older movies like "Lethal Weapon" Series, or "Kelly's Heroes" which i saw a few times in tv.
I don't know, i'm almost don't watching a tv.
(03-18-2013, 06:39 AM)ossiee Wrote: what is you favourite song?I can't choose one, especially that my music taste has changed a lot.
I always liked these songs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QGPWLY-EM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJQYoGyEtDs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHIIATt0BaM
I remember them good from childhood and still like.
I love this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu4oy1IRTh8
But in last time i prefer something like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhREt3drmMs
Nah, i can't choose favourite one. The most i'm listening Trance, Nightcore and alternative.

Chat

![[Image: why+so+seriuos.jpg]](http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fPigMaqkSSY/T9MN_XQ-bnI/AAAAAAAABDs/DxuP6m84e6g/s1600/why+so+seriuos.jpg)
![[Image: 1682048-poster-1920-image-of-the-day-jay...us-yet.jpg]](http://www.fastcocreate.com/multisite_files/cocreate/imagecache/960/poster/2012/12/1682048-poster-1920-image-of-the-day-jay-z-r-train-famous-yet.jpg)
![[Image: business-dog-meme-interview-question.jpg]](http://memeblender.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/business-dog-meme-interview-question.jpg)