04-13-2013, 08:57 PM
Shaie: "GAH! NO! ANYTHING BUT THE SCARY OXYGEN TANK!"
Shaie attempts to run away, but is grabbed by Jason.
Jason: "Stay still, will ya?"
Shaie: "THAT GUY IS GOING TO MAKE ME EXPLODE WITH THAT OXYGEN TANK!"
Jason hugs Shaie.
Jason: "I won't let him. I won't let anyone hurt you. Ek sal hulle eerste doodmaak. Promise."
Shaie: "Huh...?"
Jason: "Nobody will harm you. I'll fight them all off."
Shaie calms down and falls asleep in Jason's arms.
Jason: "... I had no idea she was that tired..."
Sarah: "You spoke Afrikaans. Her brother's first language was Afrikaans. Maybe that's how she calmed down? Her memories of him?"
Robyn: "Who knows? Anyway, you'd best hurry, Pink Carburger."
PK: "Purple Karjam."
Robyn: "Whatever."
Shaie attempts to run away, but is grabbed by Jason.
Jason: "Stay still, will ya?"
Shaie: "THAT GUY IS GOING TO MAKE ME EXPLODE WITH THAT OXYGEN TANK!"
Jason hugs Shaie.
Jason: "I won't let him. I won't let anyone hurt you. Ek sal hulle eerste doodmaak. Promise."
Shaie: "Huh...?"
Jason: "Nobody will harm you. I'll fight them all off."
Shaie calms down and falls asleep in Jason's arms.
Jason: "... I had no idea she was that tired..."
Sarah: "You spoke Afrikaans. Her brother's first language was Afrikaans. Maybe that's how she calmed down? Her memories of him?"
Robyn: "Who knows? Anyway, you'd best hurry, Pink Carburger."
PK: "Purple Karjam."
Robyn: "Whatever."
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.

Chat
