Jaden: "... Who are you again?"
Alexis: "I take it you're talking to that one over there who's being ignored?"
Jaden: "Yeah, I didn't even notice him until just a moment ago..."
Alexis: "JADEN!"
Jaden sidesteps Alexis' pouncehug. She crashes on the ground.
Jaden: "Not this time, I don't have time to get hugged."
Alexis: "You'll pay for sidestepping that!"
Suddenly, a giant robot rises up from the ground!
Jaden: "Gah! Robot!"
Alexis: "It was hiding underground? Interesting~"
Alexis: "I take it you're talking to that one over there who's being ignored?"
Jaden: "Yeah, I didn't even notice him until just a moment ago..."
Alexis: "JADEN!"
Jaden sidesteps Alexis' pouncehug. She crashes on the ground.
Jaden: "Not this time, I don't have time to get hugged."
Alexis: "You'll pay for sidestepping that!"
Suddenly, a giant robot rises up from the ground!
Jaden: "Gah! Robot!"
Alexis: "It was hiding underground? Interesting~"
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.

Chat
