10-28-2013, 05:41 PM
- is it a living beeing? -- No
- Is it useful to humans? -- Yes
- can it change its form? -- Yes
- is it bigger than average hand of human -- In the most cases No
- is it edible? -- No
- can it change its mass? -- No
- Is it a liquid? -- No
- can it be wore? -- No
- a chameleon? -- No
- Anything to do with electricity? -- No
- does it weight more than steel? (the material its made of) -- No
- Is it expensiv? -- No
- Is it a kind of toy? -- No
- a living thing? -- Still no
- Can I open somthing with it? -- No
- is it a folding rule? -- No
- is it a experimental thing? -- It is used in many experiments
- Is it usefull at school? -- Yes
- is it a putty eraser -- No
- can I write with it? -- No
- is it elastic? -- No
- Can I measure with it? -- Yes
- calipers? -- No
- can you measure a distance with it? -- Yes
- can you measure temperature with it? -- Yes
- thermometer? -- No
- can you measure more than distance and temperature with it? -- Yes
- Can you measure speed with it? -- Yes
- Is it mainly used for checking the temperature? -- No
- Can it cause death? -- No
- is it just a measure device? -- No
- Did this already exist 50 years ago? -- Yes
- can it measure weight? -- Yes
- Can you touch it? -- Not really
- Is it a feature of something else? -- Probably No
- Do you have it? -- I can say i have one
Concerning the Last Question i can say: I can live without, concerning the general question "Could one live without it existing?" I say yes too
- Is it useful to humans? -- Yes
- can it change its form? -- Yes
- is it bigger than average hand of human -- In the most cases No
- is it edible? -- No
- can it change its mass? -- No
- Is it a liquid? -- No
- can it be wore? -- No
- a chameleon? -- No
- Anything to do with electricity? -- No
- does it weight more than steel? (the material its made of) -- No
- Is it expensiv? -- No
- Is it a kind of toy? -- No
- a living thing? -- Still no
- Can I open somthing with it? -- No
- is it a folding rule? -- No
- is it a experimental thing? -- It is used in many experiments
- Is it usefull at school? -- Yes
- is it a putty eraser -- No
- can I write with it? -- No
- is it elastic? -- No
- Can I measure with it? -- Yes
- calipers? -- No
- can you measure a distance with it? -- Yes
- can you measure temperature with it? -- Yes
- thermometer? -- No
- can you measure more than distance and temperature with it? -- Yes
- Can you measure speed with it? -- Yes
- Is it mainly used for checking the temperature? -- No
- Can it cause death? -- No
- is it just a measure device? -- No
- Did this already exist 50 years ago? -- Yes
- can it measure weight? -- Yes
- Can you touch it? -- Not really
- Is it a feature of something else? -- Probably No
- Do you have it? -- I can say i have one

(10-28-2013, 05:36 PM)YinYin Wrote: Could you live without it?
Concerning the Last Question i can say: I can live without, concerning the general question "Could one live without it existing?" I say yes too

Chat
