(Shane's move)
Jaden: "... Clearly this is just a horrible dream."
Jaden summons a giant leopard.
Giant Leopard: "What now? Oh, it's you, Jaden."
Jaden: "... This isn't a dream, is it, Hyouji?"
Hyouji, Giant Leopard: "I do not know. I shall have to wait and see."
PK: "Wait, aren't those the Mutant Zombies, the Mutant Zombie Pigmen and the Wither Skeletons?"
Yoshiro: "Yeah, what are they doing here?"
KarjamP: "And why in such impossibly high numbers?"
PK: "I think reality's broken - there's no way this place's able to hold that many Mutant hoards and Wither Skeletons."
Jaden: "... Clearly this is just a horrible dream."
Jaden summons a giant leopard.
Giant Leopard: "What now? Oh, it's you, Jaden."
Jaden: "... This isn't a dream, is it, Hyouji?"
Hyouji, Giant Leopard: "I do not know. I shall have to wait and see."
PK: "Wait, aren't those the Mutant Zombies, the Mutant Zombie Pigmen and the Wither Skeletons?"
Yoshiro: "Yeah, what are they doing here?"
KarjamP: "And why in such impossibly high numbers?"
PK: "I think reality's broken - there's no way this place's able to hold that many Mutant hoards and Wither Skeletons."

Chat
