05-28-2014, 06:45 PM
(05-28-2014, 04:04 PM)xShui Wrote: I can html, css, some c++, and lf2 datachange lol.You can try downloading the source for the AI DLL, and see if you can understand it. If you have any questions you can ask my in the thread and I'll try to answer them.
I made practical courses as webdesigner for a half year.
idk if that will be any kind of help. I know nothing about Hex.
The time where I began being able to understand the basics was when I implemented AngelScript into the source code, so I reckon it is a good place to start.
Also learning at least the basics of assembly is going to be necessary. I don't have any good tutorials to recommend though, but maybe Google can help there.
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.

Chat

