06-25-2014, 07:00 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2014, 07:03 AM by Silverthorn.)
As I wrote in the PM, for easiness, I sent it to all participants that haven't fought yet. If your opponent doesn't respond in time, he'll be replaced.

I know who is playing the active part in each of the remaining pairing, and it's clear that the matches are single-sidedly torpedoed.
There is really nothing you'll have to do. And that's why I am awesome
(06-25-2014, 05:45 AM)Nyamaiku Wrote: so how should i deal with this?Just

I know who is playing the active part in each of the remaining pairing, and it's clear that the matches are single-sidedly torpedoed.
There is really nothing you'll have to do. And that's why I am awesome
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~
"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.
» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~
"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.
» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt

Chat
