Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Another Sprite by me o_o
#3
Ohh! Ok thank u for ur comment... I will try to do better than this next time.. And i get it... Its kinda noob but I though its called sprite making hehehe... Its acually called drawing i get it now .. I will post in drawing section from now... Thanks again gad
Quit Playing LF2 But Still Love LF-EMPIRE....          
Reply
Thanks given by:


Messages In This Thread
Another Sprite by me o_o - by Alapottra - 07-30-2014, 11:48 AM
RE: Another Sprite by me o_o - by A-Man - 07-30-2014, 12:23 PM
RE: Another Sprite by me o_o - by Alapottra - 07-30-2014, 02:35 PM
RE: Another Sprite by me o_o - by Songkar - 08-02-2014, 09:41 AM
RE: Another Sprite by me o_o - by Alapottra - 07-30-2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Another Sprite by me o_o - by ThrillerBeat - 07-30-2014, 12:43 PM
RE: Another Sprite by me o_o - by Alapottra - 07-30-2014, 12:49 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)