Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
LF2 Original Backgrounds?
#6
I can not thing of a reason one would need the backgrounds like that, so I doubt you can find them the way you want. You can either:
1-Glue the parts together in paint and save the image.
2-Screenshot the game's window, and merge/cut the different screens to form the backgrounds again.

Edit: This might help in case you go with #2: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread...ide+screen

Edit2: @V: Well, uh.. I didn't give it much thought actually (first things to cross my mind were LF2 modifying stuff). But that's no excuse, so I have to admit that was a pretty dumb statement >.<.

Ramond edited this post 01-23-2015 04:29 PM because:
You really can't? Even I made flash movies using those bgs and it would have been a big hassle to stick them together using the parts. (Though I believe that's what I still ended up doing, in Photoshop.)
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Reply
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock


Messages In This Thread
LF2 Original Backgrounds? - by Deep - 01-23-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: LF2 Original Backgrounds? - by A-Man - 01-23-2015, 03:09 PM
RE: LF2 Original Backgrounds? - by Deep - 01-23-2015, 03:11 PM
RE: LF2 Original Backgrounds? - by STM1993 - 01-23-2015, 03:21 PM
RE: LF2 Original Backgrounds? - by Deep - 01-23-2015, 03:30 PM
RE: LF2 Original Backgrounds? - by A-Man - 01-23-2015, 03:57 PM
RE: LF2 Original Backgrounds? - by LéoSilva - 01-23-2015, 04:54 PM
RE: LF2 Original Backgrounds? - by MH-LABEEB - 01-23-2015, 04:59 PM
RE: LF2 Original Backgrounds? - by Deep - 01-23-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: LF2 Original Backgrounds? - by Deep - 01-24-2015, 07:34 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)