06-28-2015, 03:33 AM
(06-28-2015, 02:51 AM)Dia6lo Wrote:I would actually imagine that to a lot of companies Java would be a bigger plus than C++, not that I necessarily think that is justified.(06-27-2015, 09:41 PM)Doctor A Wrote: I just remembered one important plus point for C++, and that is it looking really good on your resume :P.
Same for C#/Java/any industrial programming language.
For a lot of AAA game developers C++ is likely going to be a major plus, but understanding how hardware works on a fundamental level is likely going to matter more to them.
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.

Chat

